Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Circus!!!!

I know that Brosnan has not seen many shows, but I think that he would agree that it is the, "Greatest Show on Earth"! Anything that can captivate a thirteen month old for two and a half hours is alright in my book!!!!
Of course Mom loved the tigers!
and Dad liked the motorcycles
(although they were not as loud as we remembered them!)
Brosnan liked it all!!!! Especially the company! Will - next year, you come too!!!!
All the excitement wore the little guy out! I can finally appreciate why my parents would never let us buy a 'winky-blinky toy' when we were little! $22!!!! But I have a plan - storage and reuse! He won't know the difference until he is old enough to read the blog! Sorry little buddy, money doesn't grow on trees! Wow, now I sound like my Mom!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment