Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First day of school!

Dad and I dropped Brosnan off at T's Learning Center this morning. It is a great daycare and we are so glad his is going there, but Mommy is still having a hard time today! This was a big week of firsts, he also had 'solids' for the first time in the form of rice cereal in his bottle. That was followed by his first time sleeping through the night for the first time!
We dressed him in the Brosnan shirt that Aunt Annie gave him so that everyone could learn his name. He was very excited as he looked around at all the toys! He is going to meet so many people and learn so much!
I felt like I was packing his belongings to send him off to college as I got his bag together! I am sure that will happen before we know it too!

3 comments:

  1. Only Courtney, Dad and Mom will understand:

    And then a hero comes along
    with the strength to carry on
    and you cast your fears aside
    and you know you can survive.

    So, when you feel like hope is gone
    look inside you and be strong
    and you'll finally see the truth
    that a hero lies in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I had finally stopped crying.

    I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooooooooooooo grown up looking. I am getting more and more excited to meet him

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete