Friday, March 27, 2009

Brosnan Rolls Over!!!!!!!

What a big week we have had! Brosnan's first road trip to Bonneau to see the Blanton Grandparents and then his first flight to Virginia Beach to see the Lane Grandparents. Today is our first full day back and he rolled over for the first time! It took about 10 minutes of rocking and resting, inclusive of the hiccups and stopping to go to the bathroom, but Brosnan rolled over this afternoon! He absolutely hated the results and immediately started crying and about 10 minutes later had cried himself to sleep. Below are some progressive shots of him in action, starting when I realized what he was trying to do and ending when he started crying. I also have some video that I will add when I figure out the software!

3 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING!!!!! Just gotta figure out how to get that arm out from under his body!!!! I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah

    think its so cute that you got the camera to capture all of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big week for Brosnan! I heard Will rolled over for the first time this week too. The boys will have lots to share when they get together again!

    ReplyDelete