Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Brosnan Forest 2011

The Forest had miles of new bike trails this year!  We LOVED the new addition!
 So did Brosnan :)
 Long days make for hard naps!
 Biking with Aunt Amanda!
 Brosnan helped me take this picture!
 Mmmm, Watermelon!
 Climbing and sliding!

"I golfin!"
 Baby Lanes first swing!

 Bummaw caught some tree frogs and developed a humane interaction system for holding them!
 The Crepe Myrtle by cabin 4 is perfect for climbing!
 We went on a carriage ride, this year we were pulled by horses!
 Rob helped Brosnan perfect his golf swing!
 The pool was really refreshing after spending time in the sun!
 Did I mention how much we like climbing the tree?
 Nude cherry eating, how messy!
 At the end of a long day, Brosnan falls asleep while playing video games with his Grandma...

3 comments:

  1. you do not know me but I am a brosnan my Grand father was President of Southern Railway I am his granddaughter Ruth Brosnan-Nash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth -Thank you for sharing! My father worked in labor relations for NS. The forest named after your grandfather holds a VERY special place in our hearts! His legacy brings so much joy to so many people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dad also worked in labor Relations for Southern under L Stanley Crane. I always enjoyed going to the Forest as a kid. Caught my first fish (a catfish) there, learned to horseback ride (my favorite horse was a brown and white named Nemo). I would live to go back... probably been 45 years. My Dad retired in 1986 not long after the merger.

    ReplyDelete